Tuesday, February 23, 2010

News

I want to link this just for the Ronnie James Dio reference. Who knew that statheads listened to stuff other than indy rock?

Another look at the regional SABR meeting that I attended. Which brings me to bigger news. That piece is from Seamheads.com. I signed up to be a contributor there. I haven't published anything at that site yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do. I'd like to expose my work to a broader audience and when Mike Lynch called, I accepted the charges. I started Designated Sitter to see if I could write regularly again and have been successful for about four months now. I may cut back on posting as I try to get in shape for the upcoming vintage baseball season* but I still plan on posting some stuff here; especially if it pertains to other sports.

*If I wanted to write every morning and work out AND get to work on time, I'd have to get up around 4 AM. (Forget) that.

No comments:

Post a Comment