Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prospects Lists

You see them popping up this time of year. Oftentimes, they break prospects down by farm system, which is cool. I imagine most of the consumers are guys who play fantasy ball and are interested in that aspect of it. But what if you're some schmoe who wants to see a minor league game. I live in Connecticut, which means that I can go see Eastern Leaguers in New Britain. New York Penn-Leaguers (now) in Norwich, or drive to Pawtucket to see International Leaguers. I'd be totally interested in seeing a guide that breaks it prospects down by league. I do imagine, though, that it might be difficult to guess what league a particular phenom will wind up playing in a particular year. But it would be nice to know who to watch for when I take in a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment