Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Morning Shortstop

A lot of stuff in the baseball blogosphere happens over the weekend or on holidays. If you're a guy like me who usually goes online at work you may miss some of the stuff, so I'll recap some for you. I don't know if this will be a regular feature, though, so don't hold your breath.

Joe Sheehan is leaving Baseball Prospectus.


Another Joe (Posnanski) wrote a lengthy retrospective of the KC Royals in the naughts.

It's not a blog (but I heard about it at BTF), but Baseball America looks at the best baseball books of 2009.

A lot of Hall of Fame stuff. The election results will be announced Wednesday, but my friend Chris Jaffe is already calling the race. I wish that he'd invert his story and put the methodology at the end, but it's a good piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment